Friday, April 1, 2011

Hurt and Healing

Why does this hurt so bad?
Was it me?
Is there something wrong with me?
I thought he really liked me
Am I unlikeable?

Have you ever said anyone of these?
I have. Sometimes more than I should. About 3-4 months ago I was in a relationship that I thought very well could have been "the one". I was head over heels. Couldn't think of anyone else other than him. I had it bad, really bad. Then in one short day all of the dreams I had, all of the hopes and wishes came crashing down around me. Seeming to slice my heart with each new one that fell. I was in so much pain that I couldn't eat or sleep for days. So he wasn't "the one", big deal. So what. Why does this hurt so bad? You feel like your heart was ripped out of your chest and its hard to breath. You have actually let someone in enough to almost destroy you, or destroy your dreams. I hate it. Why would someone want to do that to another person. I wouldn't wish this on someone I hated. Thank God that He is here for me. I would never be able to make it through without Him. He is the only thing that has kept me going. This is my favorite song on this subject.


Healing
April 1st, 2011

Healing isn't easy, it's hard
Healing can't be done alone, you need God's help
Healing is impossible without forgiveness
Healing isn't fast, it's slow
Healing takes time, so give yourself time, and pray 

PixieHale

No comments:

Post a Comment